|2017 Career Fair | Co-hosted by CUGH & Global Health Council|
2017 GLOBAL HEALTH CAREER FAIR | APRIL 6, 2017 | 12pm - 5pm
at the Washington Hilton Hotel - Dupont Circle
International Ballroom East
The Global Health Career Fair will showcase information about academic programs, courses, and employment opportunities. Meet prospective employers, university representatives, and faculty from a wide range of organizations working in the global health / development field.
The career fair is part of CUGH's Annual Conference, "Healthy People, Healthy Ecosystems," attended by global health leaders, faculty, students and implementers.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR THE CAREER FAIR
*** Participation in the Annual Conference on April 7 - 9, 2017 requires separate registration. To register for the 3-day conference, click here.
CAREER FAIR EXHIBITORS:
• Cardno Emerging Markets
• Child Family Health International (CFHI) / Global Health Learning Opportunities (GHLO)
• Drexel University Donsife School of Public Health
• GH Pro Project (Dexis Consulting Group)
• Global Health Sciences - University of California, San Francisco
• Global Health Fellow Program II / Public Health Institute
• Graduate Program in Public Health at the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
• Johns Hopkins School of Nursing
• Medical School for International Health
• Old Dominion University / Center for Global Health
• The Palladium Group
• Rabin Martin
• Save the Children
• U.S. Pharmacopeia