|LANCET POSTER AWARDS|
Six (6) awards of $500 will be presented.
Students who wish to compete must submit an abstract by October 12, 2016 and in the submission form, OPT IN to compete.
To qualify for the poster competition the project to be presented must have been led by a student.
A student is considered:
• (G) Graduate
• (HS) High School
• (MR) Medical Resident
• (MS) Medical School
• (PD) Post-Doctoral Researcher/Scholar
• (UG) Undergraduate
STUDENT POSTER REVIEW PROCEDURE AND GUIDELINES
Competition is open to abstracts addressing a project or activity lead and conducted by an individual(s) with student status during the project period. The project, program, activity being presented must be completed by September 1, 2016.
- Judges will consider abstracts that meet all the following requirements:
- Authors/Presenters are students, or were students during the project period in question
- Authors/Presenters have accepted the invitation to present in poster format (regardless of the preferred presentation method indicated in the submission form)
- Submissions adhere to all abstract guidelines
- Opted in to compete in the Abstract Submission form
The candidates are selected by the abstracts review committee.
Final poster judging takes place on site at the 8th Annual CUGH Conference in Washington, DC, April 7, 2017.