ASF 2013 is the largest capital markets conference in the world. Hosted by the American Securitization Forum (ASF), the conference attracts the industry's top professionals. With over 5,600 registrants, ASF 2013 built on the success of last year's conference. The conference was held at the ARIA Hotel and Convention Center in Las Vegas, NV, January 27-30, 2013.
Highlights from ASF 2013
January 27-30, 2013
Aria Hotel, Las Vegas, NV
The ASF would like to thank the over 5,600 registrants who contributed to the success of ASF 2013.
- Keynote addresses by Thomas Curry, Comptroller of the Currency and Troy Paredes, U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) Commissioner
- Featured address by Dr. Michael Stegman, Counselor to the Secretary of the Treasury for Housing Finance Policy, U.S. Department of the Treasury
- Up-to-the-minute information on the latest happenings in the securitization arena
- Cutting-edge substantive sessions designed by industry experts
- Multiple networking opportunities with securitization market professionals from all asset classes and product sectors
- Strong participation by regulators, policymakers and thought leaders
• Dynamic panel discussions on the most relevant topics and challenges relating to the securitization industry
• Top industry executives and high-ranking representatives of regulatory agencies as speakers
• Convenience of participating in several one-on-one meetings
• Unparalleled opportunities to meet, engage, and network with market participants
Who Should Attend?
• Analytics Firms
• Investment banks
• Law firms
• Retail banks