The ad:tech University is an intensive, one day course designed specifically for those who want to quickly advance their knowledge & practical abilities in digital media & marketing.
At ad:tech University you will:
- Strengthen your strategic capabilities
- Make a real difference to your technical practices
- Expand your own network so that you can share and learn from industry peers
- You want to better understand the differences between digital and offline practices
- You want to know more about what digital can really do for you, your role, your business
- You want to make sure you’re applying digital in the best way
- Your marketing knowledge & experience is excellent and you want to ‘up’ your digital abilities
- You want to meet like minded professionals who have similar challenges & opportunities to you so that you can build your own useful network.
- You’re keen to advance your career
- In black & white terms you’re probably in your 2nd or 3rd job, you’ve been working in a marketing role for around 2-5 years and your marketing knowledge is solid.
- Perhaps you’re in one of these roles:
Marketing Assistant • Marketing Coordinator • Marketing Executive • Marketing Manager • Sales & Marketing • Marketing & Communications • Brand Manager • Product Manager • Consumer Product Manager • Direct Marketing Manager • Associate Product Manager • Media Buyer • Media Coordinator • Media Planner • Media Research Analyst • Online Marketing Assistant, Account Coordinator • Agency Account Executive • Agency Account Planner • Agency Assistant Account Executive • Agency Client Services Manager • Agency New Business Development Specialist • Public Relations Account Coordinator • Public Relations Account Executive • Public Relations Manager