Accelerate your digital media awareness and skills through a carefully crafted program of content, exercises and networking. All packaged into a learning experience that includes a highly interactive & practical onsite program and is supported by e-learning modules to truly cement your digital awareness and increase the value that you bring to your role and organisation.
Who is ad:tech University for?
More about the ad:tech University topics
Meet the ad:tech University speakers
Why choose the ad:tech University?
- It’s interactive: learn with others, share ideas, workshop problems, collaborate on solutions
- Practical learning: each module includes exercises that enable you to get hands on with the platforms, tools and techniques that you’ve been learning about
- Specifically tailored course: we’ve researched the market to structure content that’s entirely focused on your needs meaning the whole day will be valuable to you
- Specialised course leader: Patty Keegan has been working in digital media & marketing for over 20 years, in addition to being a well respected digital practitioner she’s also been a course instructor for five years now and is widely commended for her ability to educate, inspire and enthuse those in the digital market
- Excellent networking: by spending the day with other, like-minded professionals who have similar challenges & opportunities to you, you can come away with a list of genuinely useful contacts
- Derive more value from your critical stakeholders: improve communication with your digital agencies and suppliers through better understanding of their services and capabilities
- An autonomous view of the market: gain an understanding of how consumers and marketers are behaving in the online world -in a relevant, engaging way that will give you and your team enormous confidence in engaging marketers and agencies with innovative ideas and proposals
- Flexibility: learn through onsite education at the ad:tech University and supporting e-learning modules
- One day intensive learning: just one day out of the office is enough to significantly progress your skills & knowledge
- e-learning modules: the ad:tech University course is supported by complimentary online modules that are available for you to study in your own time, at your own pace. Following attendance at the ad:tech University you'll receive access to the e-learning syllabus so that you can repeat modules that you found particularly useful or perhaps challenging, do exercises to practice what you've studied, and really reinforce what you learned at the ad:tech University
- Independently programmed guest speakers: in addition to the course leader, you’ll hear from guest speakers who have been hand-picked for their expertise and experience in their field. No bias, no buying on to the program, just well respected talent, brought along for your benefit.
“Having been involved with the ad:tech team for the past years I am really glad that they have taken first steps in bridging the gap in the digital marketing training. The course content is relevant and actionable and I am confident that participants will gain some valuable insights from the day.”
Mandeep Grover, Marketing Manager-ANZ, Johnson & Johnson Vision Care
“I’m really pleased that ad:tech have launched the University, it’s exactly what I’m looking for. I’ve attended ad:tech Sydney before and certainly found it of value but the University course is much more tailored learning and I’m excited about meeting other marketers who are in a similar role to me.”
Jennifer Christodoulou, Marketing Manager, Warringah Mall
Feedback from our education partner, Digital Chameleon
The high point of the course for me was...
"To attain a good understanding of the uniqueness and usefulness of digital media in targeting specific audiences and its potential to grow (especially social media)."
"Understanding more, giving me the confidence to talk about this with clients."
The high point of the course for me was...
"The importance of discerning an advertiser's objectives and applying the right measurements to assess effectiveness."
"Looking forward to a digital future - doesn't have to be scary."
The hardest thing for me in the training was...
"Accepting that online is a serious competitor now and will be even more so in the future."
"Embracing online when for 25 years I've been in print."
The easiest thing for me in the training was...
"Understanding the fit of digital/online as a growing media option."