DE-STRESS with DESSERTS and DIALOGUE as we
WELCOME DR. JUSTIN NASH to ALLIED HEALTH SCIENCES
Thursday, April 20, 2017
6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Storrs, CT 06269
The Department of Allied Health Sciences invites you to join us for a dessert reception.
Key note presentation: "Understanding Stress and Managing It to Enhance Well-Being" by Dr. Justin Nash. Remarks by Interim Dean Cameron Faustman.
- Interact with our facutly at health and wellness stations
- Talk with our new PhD students about their research
- Earn continuing education certificate of attendance
- Network with alumni, students and faculty
- Enjoy yummy desserts including UConn DAIRY BAR ICE CREAM
- Relieve some stress!
RSVP requested by April 18, 2017.
Questions? Please contact Pam Chudzik, Director of Alumni Relations, CAHNR, via email or call the Office of Alumni Relations toll-free at (888) 822-5861.