Thursday, October 1 and Friday, October 2The second annual DITA Summit at Information Development World consists of two full days of sessions dedicated to the Darwin Information Typing Architecture (DITA).
Join these presenters and panelists:
- Amber Swope, DITA Specialist, DITA Strategies, Inc., Panel Discussion Moderator
- Laura Bellamy, Director of Information Experience, VMware
- George Bina, Managing Director, Syncro Soft
- Brian Buehling, Managing Director, Dakota Systems, Inc.
- Ben Colborn, Manager, Techincal Publications, Nutanix
- Don Day, Founding Chair, OASIS DITA Technical Committee
- Kristin Eberlein, Principal, Eberlein Consulting
- Rob Hanna ECMs, President, Precision Content Authoring Solutions, Inc.
- Rob Kimm, Sr. IT Business Analyst, Medtronic, Inc.
- Gretyl Kinsey, Technical Consultant, Scriptorium Publishing Services, DITA Track Host
- Madhu Mathew, Director of Technology, SASB
- Owen Richter, MTS Web Application Architect, Nutanix
- Keith Schengili-Roberts, DITA Information Architect, IXIASOFT
- Unsung Heroes of DITA
- DITA Summit Panel Discussion: Selecting Tools
- Dynamic Chunking of Component-Authored Information
- No Budget? No Problem: Techniques for Getting DITA Projects Approved
- How DITA Got Her Groove Back: Going Mapless
- Single-Source Publishing Across Multiple Formats
- Full-On DITA Strategies Beyond Technical Publications
- The Past and Future of DITA