- What time does the Conference begin and end?
- Can I see a participant list before the Conference?
- What language is used at the conference?
- What meals are included and are they kosher?
- What is the conference attire and what is the weather?
- Is my hotel included in my reservation?
- Are there travel discounts?
- What is the cancellation policy?
- Can my non-registered spouse/parent/child attend the conference as a guest?
- Can you accommodate people with disabilities?
- How can I organize a private meeting for my foundation?
What time does the Conference begin and end?
Begin: Monday, March 19, 2012 at 7:00 PM (pre-conference activities will happen earlier in the day)
End: Tuesday, March 22, 2012 at 2:00 PM.
Can I see a participant list before the conference?
Registered participants can access an online attendee directory.
What language is used at the conference?
Conference plenary sessions and lunch programs will be in English and Hebrew with simultaneous translation. Workshops and site visits will be English-only.
What meals are included and are they kosher?
All meals provided by the conference are kosher and are included in your registration fee. The included meals are:
- 19 March (Monday): Dinner
- 20 March (Tuesday): Lunch and cocktail-hour reception
- 21 March (Wednesday): Lunch
- 22 March (Thursday): Lunch
What is the conference attire and what is the weather?
The conference is business casual. Average temperatures are in the 60s and low 70s. Attendees planning on going on the Galil or Jerusalem tracks may find the weather in those areas a few degrees colder. The Negev track may experience slightly warmer weather.
Is my hotel included in my reservation?
No. You will need to reserve your room online or by calling the conference hotels, when the room block is available for sale.
Are there group flight discounts?
Not this year, sorry.
What is the cancellation policy?
Cancellations must be submitted in writing. Fax cancellations to (212) 594-4292 or email email@example.com. Refunds will be provided as follows:
- Through February 20: Full refund minus $50 cancellation fee
- February 21–March 9: 50% refund of conference fee
- March 10 or later: No refund available
Can my non-registered spouse/parent/child attend the conference as a guest?
Spouses or other family members accompanying registrants to Israel may attend the opening night reception for a fee of $150. (Please note: non-family guests must be approved by JFN.) Certain other functions may also be available for family members. Please contact the conference staff at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a code for online guest registration.
Can you accommodate people with disabilities?
Most people with disabilities can be accommodated at the conference. The facility is wheelchair accessible, and sign language interpretation is available upon request. Please indicate the nature of your requested accommodation on the form when you register.
How can I organize a private meeting for my foundation?
JFN conferences are a time for families to come together. JFN can help you secure meeting space and provide facilitation for a meeting during or adjacent to the conference. Contact Bree Peterson Cohn.