The brightest technology minds are coming to San Jose.
IT Roadmap San Jose makes it easy for you to network with and learn from some of the nation’s leading technologists from a wide range of industries, including top industry analysts, experienced end users and senior-level IT experts from leading companies.
Attend IT Roadmap for your chance to secure these high-quality contacts and build valuable business relationships.
Speakers from past IT Roadmaps include:
- Anne Scrivener Agee, Vice Provost for IT and CIO, UMass Boston
- David Bond, CIO, Falcon School District 49
- Janet Bonds, Security & Controls Manager, ING Investment Management
- Larry Bonfante, CIO, U.S. Tennis Association
- Frederic Chanfrau, SVP IT, Governance, Quality & Vendor Management, Schneider Electric
- Beach Clark, VP, Information Technology, Georgia Aquarium
- Neil Clover, CTO, Americas, Arup
- Marty Colburn, EVP and CTO, FINRA
- Brett Coryell, Deputy CIO, Emory University
- Jeff Crawford, Manager of Networking and Security, East Grand Rapids Public Schools
- Jose Cruz, Director of IT, Nanette Lepore
- Sam D'Amore, Principal and Head of IT Security, The Vanguard Group
- Curtis Edge, CIO, The First Church of Christ, Scientist and the Christian Science Publishing Society
- John Fallis, CIO, Drummond Company, Inc.
- Bill Ferguson, CIO, Colorado Dept of Public Health and Environment
- Bill Finnerty, Assistant Director of IT, Cumberland County IMTO
- Allan Frank, CTO, City of Philadelphia
- Franz Fruehwald, CIO, Catholic Human Services, Archdiocese of Philadelphia
- Keith Glennan, VP and CTO, Northrop Grumman
- Gabe Guglielmo, CIO, ESI International Inc.
- Esmond Kane, Information Security Specialist, Faculty of Arts and Sciences, Harvard University
- Jim Klein, Director Information Services & Technology, Saugus Union School District
- Arthur Lessard, Chief of Information Security, Mattel, Inc.
- James Lindauer, Chief Architect, Jefferson County IT Services
- Edward Martin, Deputy CIO, The George Washington University
- Reggie McNeill, VP, IT Infrastructure & Operations, BCD Travel
- Chris Nowak, CTO, Anthony Marano Company
- Jeff Pelot, CTO, Denver Health
- Alec Polnarev, Head of Infrastructure, GMO
- John Rizzi, VP Product Management & Strategy, Tickets.com
- James Robertson, VP of Technology Infrastructure and Broadcast Transmissions, Turner Broadcasting
- Richard Rothschild, Senior Director of IT, Facilities & Security, TiVo, Inc.
- Pamela Rucker, VP of IT, PSC
- Joshua Sigel, VP of IT Operations and Applied Technologies, UNFI
- Shandor Simon, Director, Networking Services, The Latin School of Chicago
- Dennis Stevens, VP Digital Solutions & Connectivity, Diabetes Franchise, Johnson & Johnson
- Paul Stone, Technology Director, Chief Technology Office, BP
- Dr. Denise Walker, Chief Emergency Management Officer (former CSO), Lonestar College System
- Chris Watkins, Director of Information Technology, Grey Healthcare Group
- Steve Winshel, CIO, Product Partners LLC