IDA recognizes that many who wish to attend the Annual Conference are traveling internationally and, as such, have compiled much of the necessary information to assist you in preparing for your trip.
- Travel.State.Gov – A service of the Bureau of Consular Affairs, this site offers information and forms necessary for international travel, including tips for traveling abroad, travel warnings, and alerts.
- USEmbassy.Gov – This site provides a list of U.S. embassies, consulates, and diplomatic missions around the world.
- Electronic System for Travel Authorization (ESTA) – International travelers who are seeking to travel to the United States under the Visa Waiver Program are now subject to enhanced security requirements and are required to pay an administrative fee. Applications are accessible on this site, which is available in 22 languages.
- Universal Currency Converter
- Time Zones
To receive an official letter of invitation, prospective attendees must fill out an online form. This form will be available once registration opens. To do so, you will need to provide the following information:
- Name (as it appears on attendee's passport)
- Mailing address
- Company Name
- Your job title
- Registration confirmation number
Check back when registration opens to obtain an official letter of invitation. You will receive your letter once you have registered and paid for the conference in full.
IDA recommends that international travelers start the visa application process six months prior to the conference.