Welcome to Registration
PCCS has fixed the Registration Fees for the Online 2021 Annual Sciencific Meeting to be as accessible as possible to all colleagues in the UK and abroad.
Registration for the PCCS Online Annual Sciencific Meeting includes: access to the live stream of the booked online event including online live question and answer facilities and polling (where applicable) and the following features according to the event, for example:
• The Company Zone (including webinars offered)
• Online Poster Display
• Abstracts of delegate oral presentations
• Background on invited speakers
• Networking opportunities
• CPD Certificate (downloadable)
• Technical support
... and much more.
PCCS is very keen to welcome colleagues from other countries to the 2021 Online Conference, to maximise the opportunities which an online event provides. PCCS is offering heavily reduced Registration Fees for colleagues from those countries categorised as non-high income economies as defined by the World Bank listing here.
• Delegates from countries defined as non-high income economies may attend the PCCS 2021 Online Conference at a heavily reduced rate of £75 until 9th September and £85 thereafter. Delegates wishing to access these special rates should E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org with a request on the official letterhead of their organisation - eg hospital - to request the link to Registration, which is not public. After review and approval, these delegates will then be provided with the link for booking.
• Delegates from high income economies are welcome and standard fees apply.
Significant savings are available for PCCS Members including for trainees, so we strongly recommend that if you are not a Member, you join for 2021. Here is more information:
For more information on PCCS Membership visit here
The PCCS Online 2021 Annual Scientific Meeting is hosted by the Paediatric Critical Care Society: a Registered Charitable Incorporated Organisation (CIO) 1165535.
It is governed by a Constitution approved by the Charity Commission (England and Wales) on 22 March 2012. The Constitution was last amended in November 2019.
|Professionals Allied to Medicine||£95.00||£130.00|
|Delegates from countries defined as non high income economies||£75.00||£75.00|
|Professionals Allied to Medicine||£110.00||£145.00|
|Delegates from countries defined as non high income economies||£85.00||£85.00|
Group discounts: Since we know that some groups wish to attend, we are offering 5 places for the price of 4 for this conference. [Colleagues must all be from the same organisation and must be registered in one booking; Early/Late prices apply].
And the Fees are:
|Early Registration Fees (before 9th September)|
|Buy 4 get 1 free Doctor||£575.00||£815.00|
|Buy 4 get 1 free Nurse/AHP||£375.00||£515.00|
|Early Registration Fees (after 9th September)|
|Buy 4 get 1 free Doctor||£715.00||£955.00|
|Buy 4 get 1 free Nurse/AHP||£435.00||£575.00|
Top Tips for getting your paper published:
(limited to 30 participants)
|Ventilation Challenges in PICU:||£30.00|
Value Added Tax: PCCS is not VAT registered and no VAT applies to the Registration Fees.
Please note the following booking conditions:
1. Bookings for the PCCS Online Annual Sciencific Meeting must be made online and paid for at the time of booking, by debit or credit card only.
2. It is only possible to make a booking for both days as the Annual Sciencific Meeting will be available to re-visit after the 'as-live' event
3. The access information (link etc) for the Online event will be issued shortly before each event – eg around 5 days in advance. The access information will be sent only to those delegates who have paid for their booking.
4. Payment is by card (debit or credit) only and fees cannot be invoiced*** Our automated booking system makes receipts available immediately after a successful card payment.
5. It remains the responsibility OF THE DELEGATE to ensure that payment is received by the Secretariat. ***No contact with Finance Departments/Managers/Budget Holders/Procurement Teams can be entered into without additional charges. No additional documentation can be provided by the Secretariat to achieve payment, in order to keep the administrative costs down. The Secretariat will deal with the named delegate only.
6. Savings are to be made by booking at the Early Registration Fee. The Fees will automatically increase on the date shown in the grid above.
7. CPD Certificates will only be issued to delegates who complete the Online Event Survey . Certificates will be downloadable immediately from the Event platform.
A Cancellation Policy is in place
• Cancellations should be made in writing to the Conference Secretariat by E-Mail.
• Cancellations: full refund minus £15 processing fee, to cover our costs.
• All approved refunds will be processed to the same card used for payment and issued up to 60 days after the event.
• Name changes are possible – to swap one delegate for another within a booking – without charge. A name change should be E-Mailed to email@example.com including the name of the booked delegate, their replacement and the new contact E-Mail address for the booking.
GDPR policy for delegates:
The Hosts and Organisers for this event take Data Protection very seriously and delegates’ privacy is paramount. For the purposes of the administration of bookings, delegate data is required. During the booking process, bookers have the option to decline the publication of delegate address data.
PCCS Membership details and application can be found here
The Paediatric Critical Care Society is a professional, multi-disciplinary, membership organisation representing the interests of those delivering paediatric critical care in the UK.
Full details about Paediatric Critical Care Society: Visit