2020 HTRS Research Colloquium
"Developing a Sustainable Research Career in
Hemostasis and Thrombosis”
April 21-22, 2020, Hyatt Regency Chicago, Chicago, IL
This dynamic meeting takes place prior to the THSNA 2020 Summit and is brought to you by the Hemostasis and Thrombosis Research Society (HTRS).
The Colloquium is a 1.5-day program for basic scientists/translational researchers and clinicians/physician-scientists interested in non-malignant hematology to:
- Share strategies for building a successful research career in the 21st century
- Encourage early-career investigators (residents, post-docs, fellows, instructors, and junior faculty) to pursue active research careers
- Inspire partnerships that link researchers from “bench to bedside” to advance research in disorders of hemostasis and thrombosis
- Connect with potential mentors and meet colleagues
Participation is open to the first 100 attendees to register and is free of charge to all registrants.
This event will not offer Continuing Medical Education credits.
Early-career investigators are encouraged to APPLY FOR A TRAVEL AWARD to have travel and lodging fees reimbursed by HTRS. “Early-career investigators” are defined as residents, post-docs, fellows, instructors, and junior faculty dedicated to building careers in non-malignant hematology. Deadline for Travel Award application: January 24, 2020 at 6:00 p.m. Eastern.
Travel Award applicants who wish to stay on in Chicago for the 2020 SUMMIT OF THE THROMBOSIS AND HEMOSTASIS SOCIETIES OF NORTH AMERICA (THSNA) can apply to have their extended lodging fees reimbursed by HTRS.
Important registration deadlines:
- January 24 Travel Award Application Deadline
- February 7 Travel Award Notification
- March 31 Hotel Registration Deadline
- April 17 General Registration Deadline
- Travel Award recipients will be notified of an award on or before February 7, 2020 in time to make flight arrangements to attend the Colloquium. Travel Award recipients who wish to stay on in Chicago for the 2020 SUMMIT OF THE THROMBOSIS AND HEMOSTASIS SOCIETIES OF NORTH AMERICA (THSNA) can apply to have their extended lodging fees reimbursed by HTRS. (Travel Award recipients will have their travel expenses reimbursed by HTRS following the Colloquium.)