Click to view what is included in each package. (Linkto packages)
– Visit the Booth Registration page.
(Both registration link/button)
I am an Exhibitor- Where can I find details on ordering, shipping, and exhibiting at the convention?
(Link to Exhibitors Kit)
I am a Speaker- Where can I find information to promote my session?
– Visit the Promote page
How do I make book hotel reservation?
– Click on the Hotel page and select "General Attendee" or "Exhibitor" to start the hotel reservation process.
– If you prefer to book your reservation over the phone, call (702) 414-1000. Reference the NIADA Convention and let them know if you are an Exhibitor or General Attendee.
How do I make multiple hotel reservations?
– The Venetian will allow you to make reservations for up to 9 rooms at a time. If you need to make 10+ reservations, please contact NIADA Registrationemail@example.com
How do I cancel my hotel reservation?
– Have your hotel confirmation number(s) and reservation details handy and call (702) 414-1000 to cancel your reservation.
NOTE: This does NOT cancel your Convention Registration.
Do you have a map of the hotel/convention?
(Link to Hotel Convention map)
(Link to Hotel map)
During the Convention
What is the dress code for the convention?
– The Venetian K (link to map page)
– Dates/ Times Open
– Hall D (Link to map page)
(Link to Agenda page)
– Take a look at our Agenda to view available sessions and their deatails and speakers. If you have multiple attendees from your company, we recommend splitting up if their are concurrent sessions you would like to attend.
– Recorded sessions will be noted on the agenda.
2019 Policy Conference
– September 24-27, 2019
– The Ritz-Carlton Pentagon City, Washington, D.C.
– October7-9, 2019
– Marriot Marquis, Chicago, Illinois
– June 15-18, 2020
– MGM Grand, Las Vegas, Nevada