1. Event Terms and Conditions.
2. Igloo Customer Experience (ICE) ‘ 17 (the “Event”) is organized by IGLOO Corporation (“IGLOO”), which reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to limit or deny access to any entity or individual. No one under the age of 21 is permitted to register for, or participate in, the Event (infants in baby carriers or slings are exempt).
4. By registering for and attending the Event, you agree to abide by all of the rules and regulations governing the Event that have been provided to you by IGLOO or otherwise made known to you.
5. All prices are in United States Dollars (USD). Costs associated with travel and accommodation are not included.
6. Payment Deadlines: Friday September 1, 2017
7. Payment of the full amount of the registration fee must be made by the applicable date set out in section 5 of these Terms and Conditions. If IGLOO has not received payment in full prior to your arrival at the Event, the balance of any outstanding fees owed must be paid onsite before entry to the Event will be permitted.
8. Available methods of payment include: (a) payment by credit card upon submission of your registration form; or (b) provision of a check. If you have selected option (b), an invoice will be generated and made available on the Confirmation screen of this registration form.
9. Please send all payments to: TK Events Inc.
10. Cancellations made in writing and received by the applicable date set forth below may result in a refund as follows:
- Cancellations received on or before June 30, 2017 receive Full refund
- Cancellations received between July 1, 2017 and August 15, 2017: Full refund minus a $100 processing fee
- Cancellations received after August 16, 2017 will not be eligible for a refund.
11. IGLOO reserves the right to change the date, time, location and agenda of the Event at any time.
12. Certain presentations given, and materials distributed, at the Event will be provided by third parties (collectively the “Materials”). IGLOO takes no responsibility for, and is not liable for, the content of the Materials. Unauthorized distribution of Materials (including but not limited to selling, copying or posting on the internet or intranet) is expressly forbidden without prior consent from the applicable copyright owner. The opinions expressed by presenters and speakers at the Event do not necessarily reflect the views of IGLOO or its employees.
13. You acknowledge and agree that IGLOO and its subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, partners and sponsors may take photographs and/or videotape Event attendees and activities. You also acknowledge and agree that IGLOO will have the right to use your name, likeness, photograph, image, voice and/or biographical information in promotional materials and on public websites, without restriction.
14. To the maximum extent permitted by law: (a) IGLOO disclaims any liability that may be suffered by you at the Event and/or related events; and (b) by registering for the Event you hereby release and forever discharge IGLOO and its agents, directors, officers, employees and contractors from any and all claims, demands, causes of action, damages, costs, losses or expenses (including attorney’s fees) which may arise out of, result from, or relate in any way to your attendance at, and/or participation in, the Event and/or related events.
15. You acknowledge and agree that you will be responsible for all damages, costs, losses, or expenses payable to the Event venue or any other party connected to the Event arising as a result of or relating to: (i) your breach of any rules and regulations governing the Event that have been provided to you by IGLOO or otherwise made known to you; (ii) any damage done by you to the Event venue or any equipment or private property contained therein; and (iii) any injury suffered by any person over the course of the Event as a result of any act or omission on your part.
16. Your registration for, and participation in, the Event constitutes your acknowledgement and agreement to these Terms and Conditions.