Your Xero Roadshow registration includes entry for one person to the Xero Roadshow 2019 on the date that you have booked.
Terms and Conditions
1. These terms will apply to all delegate registrations for Xero Roadshow 2019 (“Event”). When you register you acknowledge and accept these terms in full.
2. Xero reserves the right to reject or accept your registration at any time in its absolute discretion. Acceptance of your registration is confirmed by Xero only when the acceptance is communicated to you by email.
3. You agree to comply with all reasonable instructions issued by Xero or venue management in relation to the Event.
4. You acknowledge that the material presented at the Event is subject to copyright and cannot be re-used without the written express permission of Xero.
5. All unauthorised photography and the recording or transmitting of audio or visual material, data or information is expressly prohibited.
6. You will be provided with a Smart Badge (“Badge”) to use at the Event. The Badge contains technology allowing you to easily exchange electronic business cards and provide your personal details to exhibitors and other businesses (“Third Parties”) that may be represented at Xero Roadshow 2019 (“Service”). You should only share information with Third Parties that you would like to hear from after the Event.
8. If your Badge is misplaced or lost, please advise the information counter.
9. Xero reserves the right at any time to change the format, participants, content, location and timing or any other aspect of the Event, in each case without liability.
10. All guarantees, representations, conditions and warranties of any nature are expressly excluded. However nothing in these terms limits, excludes or modifies or purports to do so, the guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) and the Australian Consumer Law. If these laws impose any inalienable consumer rights then to the extent of any inconsistency with these terms, these terms are to be read down to permit those rights.
11. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Xero, its employees, agents and contractors will not be liable for personal injury or death, property damage, or any other loss (including without limitation, liability for negligence, breach of these terms or any other agreement), damage, cost or expense (including, without limitation, loss of profits, business interruption, loss of information, indirect, special, punitive or consequential loss or damage) arising out of or in connection with the Event. This includes and is not limited to any losses associated with cancellation costs relating to travel, flights, accommodation, should the Event be cancelled.
12. Xero shall not be considered in breach of these terms to the extent that performance of its obligations is prevented by an event of force majeure (including an act of war, industrial action, civil disturbance, adverse weather conditions, natural disaster or other unforeseeable circumstances beyond Xeros’ control.