Register here to attend Defense Daily's Open Architecture Summit November 12, 2013 at the Grand Hyatt Washington.
You’ll Walk Away With:
- A knowledge of how to implement OA systems and overcome obstacles
- An understanding of the implications for industry and government
- An education in improving training and expertise within the acquisition community
- The exclusive opportunity to have heard from top industry leaders
- Key contacts from networking opportunities, including a post-Summit reception!
Featured Keynote Speakers:
The Honorable Katrina G. McFarland
Assistant Secretary of Defense (Acquisition)
Lieutenant General Charles Davis
Hotel reservations can be made here or by calling +1 202 582 1234 and referencing the event.
Visit www.openarchitecturesummit.com for additional information, including the full schedule.