|Orange County: July 20, 2017|
IT Roadmap returns to Southern California in 2017! You will have an opportunity to join hundreds of local colleagues to gather enterprise-ready ideas, learn best practices, and make key contacts all in one day – in one place.
- A one-day format that features workshops, technical tutorials, strategy sessions, keynote addresses, networking opportunities and an interactive expo floor.
- A streamlined agenda with more technology topics designed for maximum learning in minimum time.
- Real-world information you need from our speakers and presenters: the industry's leading IT analysts, top tech practitioners, and experienced, high-profile end users.
- Leading technology providers who answer your questions and help you make informed purchase decisions for your enterprise.
Stay tuned for more information about the 2017 event. In the meantime, here are a few resources to give you a feeling for an IT Roadmap event.
•Video: An inside look at IT Roadmap
What's on the Agenda?
- Dynamic Infrastructure Across Cloud and Local Resources
- Security for the Modern Enterprise
- Databases, Data Management & Analytics
- Agile Methods, Devops and Applications