MasterCard Global Risk Management Conference
The Americas: May 4–7, 2010 in Orlando, FL
- Outside of the Hotel
- Conference Room
- Hotel Suite
The MasterCard Global Risk Management Conference Series offers a thought-provoking and informative forum to learn about the latest tools and techniques for minimizing fraud risk and maximizing profitability. Industry experts from around the world focus on the global issues that all stakeholders are currently facing as well as those issues occurring in the local markets of the conference. Don't miss the opportunity to join MasterCard and your industry colleagues to enhance your knowledge about the latest strategies and methods to counter fraud threats.
Featured Presenters: Industry thought-leaders and trend-setters share their knowledge and insights. To see who will be presenting and to learn more about them, click here »
- Deceptive Marketing Practices: Identifying Areas of Increased Scrutiny in the Payment System
- Bustouts & Credit Abuse Activities
- The Anatomy of a Hospitality Breach: A Case Study
- Safeguarding Against POI Manipulations by Organized Crime
- Empowering the Cardholder in the Fight Against Fraud
Who should attend?
The MasterCard Global Risk Management Conference is appropriate for financial services and fraud security professionals including:
Meet some of our exhibitors.