Southern California’s commercial real estate market is one of the strongest and most active in the nation. Be it office or industrial, retail or residential, or a mix of uses, all sectors are seeing projects get built, properties trade and deals get financed.
Yet none of these transactions would happen if it weren’t for the people behind them. And it isn’t only dealmakers that have a significant impact on the region’s CRE market—countless professionals, from lawyers and architects to government officials and consultants, play a role in keeping the local economic engine chugging.
No doubt the climate is competitive for Southern California's commercial real estate professionals, and in a historically male-dominated field like this, the women who rise to the top to become household names are truly extraordinary.
In our March/April issue, Real Estate Forum will profile women whose achievements have helped to shape the Southern California commercial real estate business. These are individuals who have made a name for themselves through exceptional transactional volume, impacted their company's success or have contributed to the industry at large.
If you know someone who can be described as one of SoCal’s Most Powerful Women in Commercial Real Estate, please submit a nomination via this form by midnight on Friday, February 17. A list of the questions included in this form can be found under the Application Process tab above.
What You Need to Know
- No more than 3 nominees per company
- Candidates must have an outstanding track record (i.e., exceptional transaction volume, contributed to industry at large or their company’s overall success, become a “household name” in the retail real estate business – please be as specific as possible when detailing achievements)
- All nominations must include color headshot (minimum 300 dpi file in .jpg format)
- All entries must be electronically submitted via this form (e-mail and fax are not acceptable). Late or incomplete entries will not be considered.
- A list of the questions included in this form can be found under the Application Process tab.
DEADLINE is midnight Friday, February 17.
We will accept submissions as long as the form remains open.
For questions regarding the nomination process, contact Sule Aygoren via email or (212) 457-9659.
For technical issues with this form, contact the help desk.