The K-12 Digital Classroom Practice Conference explores best digital classroom practice to achieve superior teaching and learning outcomes. This exciting event, now in its second year, is part of the National Education Summit.Program Overview
Any serious consideration of what a digital classroom is will take into account the need to focus on and practice several key elements. The conference program will cover some of these key elements including:
- How do you achieve a strong digital mindset?
- What digital literacies are important to cultivate?
- How do you ensure that critical technologies are accessible?
- Are you familiar with the digital curriculum?
- Are you experimenting with different digital environments?
- Is your selection of resources meeting the needs of your students?
- Are you paying enough attention to your own professional practice?
- Is your classroom a digital classroom? Why not?
Learn from your colleagues! See the amazing ways digital technology can be used in your classroom to deliver the curriculum to your students and to unlock their learning potential.
Attend this conference to explore best digital practice to achieve superior teaching and learning outcomes in the digital classroom.
Click on the Tell a Friend button to share this exciting opportunity with your networks, or you can share it via Twitter or Facebook.
Media Partner:We look forward to seeing you in Melbourne in September - a great place to be.
Best regards from the IWBNet Team
Phone: 1800 760 108