Innovate without Boundaries. Envision your Digital Enterprise at Art of the Possible 2017.
Join our Art of the Possible Roadshow Brisbane May 11th to discover why innovation should be a core focus of your company's digital transformation efforts.
Why you should attend:
- Collaborate with Digital Business Services experts to get the right guidance for your cloud and digital strategy
- Hear stories of digital transformation and innovation from local and global organisations
- Learn how you can achieve more from your technology investment across different business functions
- Interact with the SAP ecosystem and technology showcases such as IoT, Machine Learning, SAP HANA Cloud Platform, and cloud-based analytics
Visit our Art of the Possible site for updates as well as an inside look at our 2016 series. The Art of the Possible event series has delivered new use cases from companies like Frucor, Turrners & Growers, GHD, Ergon, SA Power Networks, Village Roadshow and Lion and how they are becoming a true digital business. Find inspiration to re-imagine your business and see how another companies are expanding the possible – explore our interactive case study map.
When you join us at our ANZ events, you will
- Hear stories of digital transformation stories from a range of ANZ companies
- You will hear about software focus topics such as Machine Learning, Blockchain, Digital virtual assistants, wearables, Fintech, Augmented Reality and how these are impacting enterprise applications of the future
- Interact with technology showcases in The Zone, such as the SAP Digital Boardroom
- Collaborate with SAP Digital Services experts at The Journey Hub to identify your business's digital road map, exploring SAP HANA, SAP S/4HANA, SAP Cloud Platform, SAP HANA Enterprise Cloud and analytics solutions
Join the keynotes and one of the four streams:
- SAP Art of the Possible Stream
- Information Technology - Act in the Moment
- LoB - Finance & Procurement : Exploring the limits of Finance & Procurement in today’s real time economy; Sales, Marketing and Service – Deliver Great Experiences
- HR / People - Creating a dynamic workforce
As seats are limited, register now below session.
Join the conversation on Twitter using #ArtofthePossible.