Online registration is now open!
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND
- We will have more invited speakers than ever before. A conscious effort to ensure that we present the strongest science to our attendees.
- Two distinct tracks, a Basic/ Track, geared toward young professionals and those looking for introductory level information about the cosmetics industry, will run concurrently to an Advanced Track, for those interested in learning about cutting edge science, technologies and product innovations.
- For those who register before May 31st, you will be registering at the same registration rate as the 2015 Annual Meeting, placing you in the unique position of attending a NEW MEETING, in a NEW VENUE, for the SAME LOW RATE. But only when you register before May 31!
By attending this year’s Annual Meeting, you will gain clarity and unique insight into the latest cosmetics research and trends, and receive up-to-the-minute guidance on the latest developments in the field. Learn from our experts the cutting-edge research driving the industry forward, best practices to navigate today’s regulatory environment, and come away with ideas on how to most effectively apply these findings in your work.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
ANNUAL SCIENTIFIC MEETING PROGRAM ARRANGED BY THE SOCIETY’S COMMITTEE ON SCIENTIFIC AFFAIRS (COSA)
The Podium Sessions and the respective presentation titles and authors are currently being finalized and will be posted in the coming weeks. A special thanks to our COSA Committee for their dedication in presenting the best science at this year's Annual Meeting.Anna Langerveld, Ph.D. 2017 Chair
Susan Daly, Ph.D. 2015-2017
Kelly Dobos, 2015-2017
Michael Fevola, Ph.D. 2016-2019
Valerie George, 2017-2020
Yulia Park, 2017-2020
Anjali Patil, Ph.D. 2015-2017
Smitha Rao, 2017-2020
Arvind Shah, 2015-2017
ADD AN ADDITIONAL EDUCATION DAY ON SUNDAY, DECEMBER 10th
- The Safety Assessment as Tool for Global Compliance of Cosmetic Products and their Ingredients
This workshop will provide attendees with
knowledge on the current industry regulations by delivering the following
information through presentations and panel discussions:
- Requirements for a cosmetic ingredient and cosmetic product safety assessment
- Necessary data to support the safety of the ingredients and the product
- Hazard characterization and exposure assessment
- Establishing a cosmetic product safety report as legal document for proof of liability and for global market access
Moderator, Steven L. Hanft, M.A.; CONUSBAT Regulatory Services
Speaker, Karl Popp, R.Ph.; KPopp Consulting LLC
Speaker, Craig R. Weiss, Consumer Product Testing Company (CPTC)
Speaker, Dr. Uwe Rossow, CCR GmbH & Co. KG
Speaker, Dr. Annelie Struessmann; CONUSBAT Regulatory Services
This workshop is currently still being developed. Please check back again for more details.