|3-4 February 2017 | Wigan
On completion of the course candidates with be able to:
- · Recognise and quantify synovitis-grey scale and Doppler, with optimal settings
- · Recognise cardinal features of crystal arthritis
- · Recognise dactylitis, enthesitis, osteoarthritis changes on ultrasound
- · Understand how to scan shoulder joint and temporal arteries
- · Practise ultrasound guided injections
Who should attend
Consultant rheumatologists, SpR's in rheumatology and allied health professionals who have attended a basic ultrasound course, the BSR's basic course or an equivalent. Attendees must also regularly use ultrasound.
Please note this course is limited to 30 people, so book soon to avoid disappointment.