Provisional topics for the education programme are:
- Future of association meeting and meetings industry trends
- Social media for events, interaction and engagement at events
- New vs. experienced (established) destinations, second tier cities - how can a second tier city compete against a first tier city
- Congress bidding and decision-making, seen from multiple perspectives
- The ethics of site inspections
- Delivering associations' meeting-related and beyound-meeting-related objectives
- A problem shared = a problem solved
- Risk management challenges
- Creating new events
- Online communication and digital strategy
- Event design and architecture
The detailed programme for the AMP 2017 will be uploaded closer to the event.
Please find the programme of the AMP 2016 here.