Sedex Conference 2016
Simplifying supply chain sustainability
2 - 3 March, 2016 | Barbican, London | #Sedex16
The Sedex Conference 2016 will bring together around 1000 leaders in responsible sourcing for two days of discussion, insight, networking and practical advice - all with the aim of simplifying supply chain sustainability. Tickets are on sale now - book yours now to secure your place at the world's largest responsible sourcing conference in 2016.
Day 1: SMETA, auditing & assessment: 1.00pm - 5.00pm
Day 1: Sedex VIP Networking Dinner: 7.00pm - 10.00pm
Day 2: Responsible sourcing: 9.00am - 5.30pm
Sedex member tickets to Day 1 are sold out.
Dinner tickets are sold out.
From environmental, to social, to governance issues; when working with supply chains it can become clear that areas of sustainability are closely interconnected with one another. Treating issues in silos often misses the root of the problem or overcomplicates the solution.
What is needed is a fresh approach to simplify human rights and environmental issue management – not just recognising how issues are connected within a business, industry, community or supply chain, but using that knowledge to simplify our approach to tackling them. Sedex is already doing this, collaborating with organisations across the board to simplify supply chain sustainability.
The Sedex Conference 2016 will bring together hundreds of leaders to look further into how to best identify connections and simplify approaches to supply chain sustainability, hearing from organisations at all levels of the supply chain, government, the third sector and more.
The conference will offer inspiration, insight and practical advice to delegates from all aspects of business and society, in the form of:
- Plenary sessions – hear from leaders in the field with high-level and cross-sector overviews of key topics.
- Master-classes – learn from subject experts and companies which have successfully and simply addressed an issue. Offering deep insights and practical advice, these sessions will focus on implementing and sharing best practice among peers, with extensive time for comments from the audience.
- Workshops – find out more about Sedex and how to get the most out of your membership with workshops focused on resources and the future of Sedex Advance.
- Spotlight talks – be inspired and uplifted in just 20 minutes with our short and to-the-point spotlight talks.
- Networking – extensive networking opportunities allow you make new contacts and deepen existing relationships. You can even use our networking tool to arrange meetings and connect in advance of the Conference.
- Hear from high-profile, world class speakers
- Receive practical advice from leaders in the field
- Network with peers from across the globe
- Gain fresh perspectives on industry issues and trends
- Share your knowledge in interactive workshops
- Wine and dine at an exclusive VIP dinner in the Barbican's tropical conservatory
- All in an iconic central London location
Our 2015 Conference welcomed over 800 brands, retailers, suppliers, auditors, NGOs, government, including: