CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
Long-Term Ecosystem Research for sustainability under global changes: Findings and challenges of ILTER from local to global scales
The Science Committee of the International Long-Term Ecological Research Network (ILTER) is inviting abstracts for platform and poster papers under the conference theme. This is a unique opportunity to share your long-term research and time-series data with fellow LTER scientists from all over the world.
Abstracts must be submitted by first registering on the system below and thereafter by submitting your abstract. Abstracts will be reviewed by the ILTER Science Committee and sorted into themes and sessions to be included in the programme. Successful authors will receive communications and announcement of the outcome of the review through this abstract submission system.
ILTER gratefully acknowledges the 157 abstracts that were already submitted for the 1st ILTER Open Science Meeting being organised in the Kruger National Park, in South Africa, 9-13 October 2016. We are pleased to announce the extended deadline for abstract submissions to:
24:00 Pacific Daylight Time on 10 April 2016
We understand that this being the first of such a global gathering focused on Long-Term Ecological Research, dissemination of the information to all corners of the world took longer than expected. The extension is therefore important in order to be inclusive and to compile a superior programme of presentations maximizing the value of the proceedings for all.
1) There can be no further extensions beyond 24 PDT on 10 April 2016
2) The deadline for bottom-up proposals remains 21 March 2016
3) Abstracts can only be submitted to the online system available at www.saeon.ac.za/ilter2016/
4) Abstracts may be replaced with updated versions during the extension period
5) The submission system will be inaccessible for a 24hr period around 26 March 2016, due to maintenance.