Hedge Fund General Counsel and Compliance Officer Summit
Now in its ninth year, Corporate Counsel’s Annual Hedge Fund General Counsel Summit provides cutting-edge insights into the latest legal, regulatory and compliance opportunities and challenges faced by hedge fund managers and investors. Don’t miss this opportunity to earn CLE/CPE credits while networking with fellow GCs and CCOs.
Attendees will walk away armed with solutions and insight on:
• Understanding where the hedge fund industry is going as a result of institutionalization and what it means for active management
• Packaging retail investment products
• Mitigating exposure to FCPA enforcement
• Handling conflicts of interest
• Optimizing compliance practices including: Marketing and advertising; Managing cybersecurity risks and opportunities; and Fostering an ethical firm culture
Earn up to 14 CLE Credits including 1 Ethics.