|2nd GLOBAL CORRECTIONS DIGITAL TECHNOLOGY CONFERENCE|
- Challenge the private sector to develop innovative digital solutions for use in corrections to address issues facing prisons and probation today;
- Provide networking opportunities for technology experts in the corrections arena;
- To promote the use and implementation of advanced Digital Technology Solutions in corrections.
|WHO SHOULD ATTEND|
We seek to attract a core audience of those presently working within the prison and probation sectors who are involved in the advancement of their respective jurisdictions through the implementation of digital technology initiatives. Overall we aim for this event to attract some 200 participants comprising public and private sector professionals from countries across the globe.
**NOTE: For EuroPris Member Countries -
A detailed programme will be formed in the months leading up to the event; however the programme will be underpinned by the three main themes and will depend on the papers/solutions submitted by the private sector. A first draft of the programme will be developed by the programme committee at the end of February.
- Education, reintegration and lifelong learning
- Improving efficiency and collaboration within the whole correctional system
- Monitoring of behaviour and activities
Presentations will demonstrate innovative solutions in corrections to present day challenges.
Over the course of the event, participants will have the opportunity to interact and contribute during the dialogue sessions and to network and discuss issues in detail. Participants will also be invited to meet and greet in our exclusive 'marketplace' and to learn more about some of the present offerings from leading technology providers in the field.
A schedule of the conference programme is as follows:
15 May - Welcome Reception
and welcome speeches from 1900hrs
16 May - Plenary Sessions and Workshops from 0900-1700
17 May - Workshops, Plenary Sessions and Closing Remarks from 0900-1700