|What to expect at CRO Summit Europe|
The CRO Summit will host an invited of audience of 100 VP and director-level delegates from major European corporations. Speakers will include CEOs and Business Leaders of global companies, including:
- François-Xavier SAINT-MACARY, CEO of BlueNext
- Dominique CERUTTI, President & Deputy CEO of NYSE EURONEXT
- John ELKINGTON, Founding Partner & Executive Chairman of VOLANS
- Bouwe TAVERNE, Director Sustainable Development of RABOBANK GROUP
- Atilla YERLIKAYA, Head of Public Affairs, Communications & Sustainability, of COCA-COLA ICETEK
- Manlio VALDES, President, EMEIA Climate Solutions of INGERSOLL RAND
- Debra ALBERS, Principal Social Strategist of DELL
- Mark NEWTON, Director Sustainable Business of DELL
- Gabriele ZEDLMAYER, V.P. Global Social Innovation of HP
- James FARRAR, V.P. Sustainability of SAP
- Prof.Dr. Martin HILL, E.V.P. Sustainability Group of TECHNIDATA GmbH, an SAP company
- Dr. Valérie GAUTHIER, Associate Professor & Associate Dean of the HEC MBA Program
- Katrina Destrée COCHRAN, Director of CSR Operations, Alcatel-Lucent
- Tom SMITH, Head of Marketing & Business Development, Sedex
- Michel BENARD, Director, Open Innovation Office in HP Laboratories
- Xavier DELACROIX, General Manager, First&42/Edelman
- Dan VOGEL, CEO of ENABLON
These distinguished executives will be joined by the media along with thought leaders in sustainability, governance, corporate social responsibility, and socially responsible investing.
The CRO Summit Experience
Why is it called the CRO Summit? Because at the Summit we generate an interactive and collaborative meeting of the minds. Everything from how the Summit is planned, to the sessions selected for the program, to the onsite experience centers around creating an environment where corporate responsibility leaders can come together to share insights, learn from one another, and work on the tough challenges facing them as individuals, as companies, and as an industry.
About CRO Summit Europe
This inaugural event will be held October 29, 2010 at Le Palais Brongniart in the heart of Paris's financial district. All paid registrants to CRO Summit Europe 2010 will also receive a trial 3-month corporate membership in the CRO Association. EU member benefits include free passes to the CRO Summits in the US, subscriptions to Corporate Responsibility Magazine's European editions, discounts on CRO marketing programs, benefits from CROA's global partner organizations, participation in committees, including Corporate Responsibility's European 100 Best Corporate Citizens List Methodology Committee.
Our director and VP-level delegates know what its like to envision, plan, and operate enterprise corporate responsibility programs. They will be joined by the executives from our sponsors companies, the leading providers, advisors, and consultants offering corporate responsibility products and services. We regret that we cannot accommodate those lacking the necessary decision-making authority. Credentials will be verified.
|Event presented in association with|