MasterCard Global Risk Management Conference
Americas: May 18 - 22, 2014 in Laguna Beach, CA
- Outside of the Hotel
- Conference Room
- Hotel Suite
- Outside of the Hotel
The MasterCard Global Risk Management Conference Series offers a thought-provoking and informative forum to learn about the latest tools and techniques for minimizing fraud risk and maximizing profitability. Join industry experts and peers in Laguna Beach, CA for the opportunity to share knowledge and best practices on key payment security issues, vulnerabilities and innovative techniques to mitigate fraud.
Don't miss these Post-Conference Workshops:
Prepaid Workshop - Mitigating Risk in the Prepaid Value Chain - The prepaid value chain is fragmented, with multiple partners joining together to bring solutions to market. This fragmentation presents increased risk and therefore requires that all participants be diligent in understanding and mitigating the risks as they launch and support programs. Join MasterCard and other industry experts as we highlight these risks and discuss best practices in heading off pitfalls that threaten the value chain and the industry as a whole .
- Account Data Compromise (ADC and PCI Workshop: Managing and Preventing ADC Events - Join MasterCard and industry security experts for an interactive journey through an ADC event, from the cardholder experience at the point of sale through the identification of a potential breach. Learn tips on managing ADC events and gain an understanding of how PCI control aid in protection of ADC events including emerging technologies such as Point-To-Point Encryption, Tokenization, and mobile.
- Optimizing Authorizations through a Fraud Management Lens - Global insights and tactical methodologies for effectively using data and advanced analytics to pilot your organization to fraud management success.
- The Future of Chargeback Processing - Join MasterCard security experts for a comprehensive look into the world of chargebacks.
- Emerging Technologies - The Future of Payments - Get all the latest information about the evolution of chip, MasterPass, digital payments, mobile wallets.
- Payment Facilitator Summit - MasterCard created the Payment Facilitator Model as an optional Acquiring model which allows a Payment Facilitator to accept MasterCard and/or Maestro transactions on behalf of multiple smaller merchants called sub-merchants. The Payment Facilitator Summit is intended to provide acquirers and Payment Facilitators a forum to openly discuss the Payment Facilitator model and registration program, provide education, best practices and partner to displace cash and check payments onto MasterCard electronic payments.
Join Us! Topic Highlights Include:
- Cyber Security: Reacting and Adapting to the Evolving Threat Landscape
- Mobile Payments: The Future of Payment and Mobile Device Security
- The Power of Prepaid: Financial Inclusion, the Unbanked and Underserved
- Policy Developments and the Emerging Privacy, Policy and Regulatory Trends to Consider in 2014
- Encryption, Tokenization and Other Technologies: How to Reduce Your Scope
- Security in the Cloud
- Improve your Authorization Decisioning
- Card Not Present Fraud: Best Practices in Mitigating Risk
Become a Sponsor
at a MasterCard Global Risk Management Conference.
Learn More »
Who Should Attend?
The MasterCard Global Risk Management Conference Series is appropriate for financial services and fraud security professionals including:
Meet some of our 2013 participating exhibitors