What is Community College/Career Collaboration (C4)?
To learn more about C4 check out our C4 Video and visit C4 Clearinghouse.
- Explore and share Wichita's Blended Learning Transition Model and identify components that can be utilized to meet your local needs.
- Learn how to design sustainable partnerships that demonstrate system integration (data sharing, service delivery).
- Learn about implementation tools and resources.
- Leadership (Goodwills/Community Colleges)
- Workforce Development (Goodwills/Community Colleges)
- Human Resources
- Deans - credit/non-credit
- Continuing & Adult Basic Education
Join Goodwill Industries of Kansas, Inc. and Wichita Area Technical College to learn how they combined their Adult Basic Education programs into one program, housed in one location, with one program director saving both entities money and providing better services for the students.
This model coined the “the NextStep Alliance’s Blended Learning-Transition Model” combine its learning styles to offer a variety of options for students, including:
- Flexible (self-paced); and
- Distance learning
Program offerings include adult education courses such as pre-GED, GED and ESOL classes. Their Career pathway programs follow the Health Care and Aviation Tracks. Adult education and skills attainment pathways are offered simultaneously to accelerate completion.
This model provides an array of comprehensive services including: financial aid, childcare, and other support services, basic education and transition to higher education and the workplace.
Staybridge Suites Wichita
2250 N. Greenwich Road
Wichita, KS 67226
Tel. (316) 927-3888