Welcome to the ASME 2013 registration site. Before registering for the event please feel free to navigate through the tabs at the top of the page to gain more information about what's on offer during the conference this year.
To begin your registration, please select the appropriate category from the right hand side. To view more information about a category, please select the icon next to the category button. During your registration you will be asked to complete your personal information and be given the opportunity to sign up for workshops & concurrent sessions, book accommodation and buy tickets for the welcome reception and annual dinner.
Important Information Regarding Registration Categories
- If registering for the Undergraduate Student categories you will be required to provide your student identification. If you do not have this information to hand you can continue with your registration and log back in at a later date to provide this information.
- If registering for the Buy One Get One Free Undergraduate Student category you will need to register both students in order to complete the registration, so please ensure that you have this information to hand. Both students must register to attend on the same day(s).
- If registering as a group, please be advised that you must register a minimum of 8 people for the full conference. You will be asked for the details of each group member when registering so please ensure that you have them to hand. The group will receive 10% off the total registration fees.
- If you would like to register for just the Pre-Conference Workshops, please select the options on the right hand side i.e. ASME Member etc. you will then be given the option to just register for the Pre-Conference Workshops. If you do register for just the Pre-Conference Workshops you will not be given any other options for the main event.
- When registering for the main conference you will have the option to also register for the pre-conference workshops at this stage.
Once you have completed your registration you will receive a confirmation email containing your personal log in details. Using these details, you can log back into your registration until Monday 17th June 2013 to make amendments by selecting the 'Modify Registration' button on the right hand side.
Should you need any assistance with your registration, please do not hesitate to contact the ASME team by email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone +44 1745 828400.