|Strategies for Mitigating Cybersecurity Risks and Organized Attacks|
To survive in today's threat landscape of sophisticated nation state attackers and criminal espionage, today's CSOs and CISOs need to understand how today's actors operate, and how to stay a step ahead of them. Reactive measures aren't enough, and both corporations and government need to take a proactive approach to prevent attack, theft and damage to assets. But what are organized attackers up to? How can you maintain preventative measures, while adopting a proactive strategy for defense? And what are other organizations doing to defend themselves?
When you attend our CSO Perspectives seminar you will:
• Learn how companies and governments are dealing with this effectively
• Discover what strategies and techniques major organizations are using to prepare
• Identify what you can do right away and get answers to your most pressing questions
• Network with peers who wrestle with similar issues and concerns
Join us on March 21st in Washington D.C. to learn the latest techniques and strategies on managing risks and threats in the new world of cyberattack.
|Who Should Attend?|
- CSOs, CISOs, CROs
- CIOs and CTOs
- SVPs, EVPs, VPs of IT/Security/Risk/Compliance
- Chief Security Architects
- IT and Network Security Executives and Managers
- Governance, Risk, Compliance and Privacy Executives
|Interested in Sponsoring?|
The CSO Perspectives Seminar Series attracts a powerful and influential audience of security decision makers. Sponsorships are designed to provide value and interaction through brand visibility and networking opportunities.
For Sponsor Opportunities, contact Per Melker at 508.935.4729 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Sessions Include:||Presenters Include:||Venue Information:|
Hilton Alexandria Mark Center
5000 Seminary Road
Alexandria, VA 22311
Phone: (703) 845-1010