Stay in the middle of all the ACE East action by booking your room at the Renaissance Orlando at SeaWorld. Our special group rate of $159.00 per night (+ tax) will help ensure you have the best experience possible. The luxurious, aquatic-themed hotel will put you in close proximity to SeaWorld, Aquatica, Discovery Cove, Walt Disney World and Universal Studios. The facility, completed with five restaurants and lounges, also features the nèu lotus spa, water park and fitness center, where you can wind down after a day of activities.
Renaissance Orlando at SeaWorld
6677 Sea Harbor Drive
Orlando, FL 32821
Phone: 1-407-351-5555/ 1-888-789-3090
There are also tennis courts, sand volleyball, hammocks, and even a putting surface for avid golfers. And if you really want to get into the swing of things, there are 18 holes of golf at near-by Grande Pines. After three days of learning, networking with your peers and relaxing at the Renaissance Orlando, the only thing you’ll wish you had more of is time.
- Enjoy dinner or a snack at either of the hotel’s five restaurants and lounges
- Relax in an Olympic-size heated pool or your choice of whirlpools
- Pamper yourself at the on-site spa, nèu lotus
- Get a round of championship golf in at Marriott Grande Pines
- Bring your kids to Shamu's Game Room (electronic game room)
- Take advantage of the complimentary shuttle to nearby sites like Aquatica, Discovery Cove or Universal Studios
Orlando Airport Van
$9.99 each way from MCO to Renaissance at SeaWorld Orlando.
Click here to make a reservation.
ORLANDO TRAVEL INFORMATION
Explore Orlando, research transportation and dining option as well get discounts to popular attractions.