October 9 - Basics of Textile Sustainability Workshop
October 10-11 - two-day Textile Sustainability Conference
See full details about this event on the Conference Webpage.
Join the Discussion:
Textile Exchange’s 2017 Conference Presents:
United by Action
Catalyzing the Sustainable Development Goals in Textiles
You're invited to attend Textile Exchange's annual, global Textile Sustainability conference that brings together approximately 400 Apparel and Textile industry representatives from the leading brands and retailers worldwide along with multi-disciplinary experts discussing the United Nation’s Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and a 2030 roadmap for the industry. The conference will also highlight the business case for how the Apparel and Textile value network, and in particular fiber and material production, can serve to deliver on the Global Goals.
Informed by the Targets under the Sustainable Development Goals mapped for the Textile Industry value network, the preliminary conference agenda will cover:
- Peak Water & the Textile Value Network
- Responsible Land Management: Farming & Forestry
- Biobased Economy
- Investors are Taking Score
- Nutrient Pollution & Ecosystem Services
- TE Standards Deliver on the SDGs
- Animal Welfare & Your Value Network
- Decarbonizing Operations
- Circular Economy Delivers Economic & Environmental Gains
- Funding SDG Activities
Register here or visit the Conference Webpage for additional details, such as Agenda, Speakers, Sponsors, Hotel info, and more.
1. TE Members are assigned registration ID Codes to receive free pass. Please contact your company representative assigned to Textile Exchange to receive the code or contact us. All Member passes must be used by September 15, to avoid a $100 late registration fee (see below).
2. Guest Passes are for special events only such as the Welcome Reception. Guests will not be allowed to attend conference sessions.
All charges are processed in U.S. dollars and must be paid in full by the specified date to secure special pricing.
For more information regarding Registration, visit the Conference website.