CDW Summit Series on Optimizing the Next Generation Data Center
May 9-10, 2017
Presented in partnership with CIO, CSO, Computerworld and Network World
Powered by more dynamic data center resources and clouds, today’s core IT investments can deliver unprecedented manageability and flexibility to optimize IT performance. Whether it’s virtualization, networking, storage, or the many flavors of cloud, today’s organizations have never enjoyed more agility and choices to match efficient data center infrastructure to business needs.
But making the most of available resources – in other words, doing more with less – while simultaneously knitting together strategic resources, all present vast challenges. Where can you best apply modern approaches with virtualization, networking and storage to optimize your data center resources? What opportunities do you have to leverage the latest cloud offerings to minimize capital expenditures, reduce the strain on IT support and improve management capabilities? Where can you increase efficiency and reduce cost by leveraging software-as-a-service and device and software asset management tools? And how can you do more with less by integrating services across system configuration, unified communications, network security, and more?
Join us for CDW’s Summit on Optimizing the Next-Generation Data Center – presented in partnership with CIO, Computerworld and Network World – where we’ll bring together experts who are savvy to these questions, challenges and more. You’ll gain an up-to-the-minute understanding of where today’s technologies and opportunities are headed, and why they’re critical to success in today’s business environment.
Special Feature! Networking Lunch with Hosted Discussion Tables
Questions? Contact Your Account Manager
|Dr. George Westerman|
Principal Research Scientist
MIT Sloan Initiative on the Digital Economy
Why You Should Attend:
- Learn from top experts where organizations can modernize with virtualization, networking and storage to optimize data center resources.
- Discover strategies to leverage the latest cloud offerings to minimize capital expenditures, reduce the strain on IT support and improve management capabilities.
- Uncover ways to increase efficiency and reduce cost by leveraging software-as-a-service and device and software asset management tools.
- Find out how to do more with less by integrating services across system configuration, unified communications, network security, and more.
- Network and compare notes with other IT executives who face similar challenges and opportunities.
|Partners & Sponsors|