May 1 - 10, 2017
Find the full itinerary on the Event webpage.
Deadline to Register:
March 15, 2017
(Due to domestic travel and lodging booking requirements.)
Join the Discussion:
Connect with Africa Tour
(Kruger National Park)
OrganiMark is organizing a 10-day tour designed for brands, investors, importers, manufactures and retailers. This tour will take an in-depth look at the clothing and textiles industry in South Africa. It will also allow participants to experience the culture and beauty of the country, including a visit to one of Africa's largest game reserves, Kruger National Park.
The South African clothing and textiles industry is a highly diverse and mature industry, with an important role to play as an employer in the country. Clothing, Textiles, Footwear and Leather (CTFL) form a natural grouping in the manufacturing industry due to the inter-related nature of their input materials and operations. The tour will concentrate on natural African textiles such as cotton, leather, wool and mohair.
Cost of Tour
The full cost of the 10-day Tour is $2,300 USD per person, and includes:
- Domestic air and ground transportation within South Africa.
- 9 nights lodging (May 1 - May 9; single occupancy - private room).
- Breakfast daily.
- One (1) Lunch.
- Two (2) Evening Meals.
Attendees are responsible for the following expenses, which are not included in the Tour registration fee:
- Travel to South Africa, arriving OR Thambo Airport Johannesburg (JNB) anytime on 1 May 2017.
- Return travel home from South Africa, departing Cape Town International Airport (CPT) no earlier than 19 h 00 on 10 May 2017.
- Any lodging not provided by the tour on the dates specified above.
- Approximately $30 to $50 USD per day for meals not included in the cost of the tour.
Have questions? Contact us.