Thursday, November 2 - Sunday, November 5, 2017
Using communication to transform veterinary medicine
from the inside out.
WHAT IS THE ICCVM?
The ICCVM is a unique, interactive conference that links current research in veterinary communication to practical applications in veterinary-client interactions, veterinary team dynamics and veterinary communication education and curricula development.
- Participants are a diverse, progressive interdisciplinary group of veterinary practitioners, veterinary medical educators and researchers who represent the leading edge of professional communication advancement.
- The conference offers considerable opportunity for networking and sharing innovative ideas.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Hospital team members seeking skill development with client interactions and team dynamics
- Practitioners who have responsibility for supervising or coaching their practice team
- Faculty or practitioners who teach communication skills
- Course directors and veterinary educators who are responsible for designing communication curricula