|Welcome to HealthTech Week 2017|
Medical technology offers a growing range of healthcare options that are important to every New Zealander. We invite multiple sector stakeholders to come together for HealthTech Week 2017 to discuss issues of strategic concern and to identify new areas for innovation, investment and growth.
New Zealand’s healthcare sector benefits greatly from the growing number of people who work across the broad range of medical technologies. Ultimately all these stakeholders are focussed upon industry enabling technologies to provide healthier lives for more New Zealanders.
HealthTech Week 2017 will host a series of events that will appeal to the many stakeholder groups who are part of the sector. All the events will reflect a passion to deliver a future that is accessible, affordable, sustainable and strives for clinical excellence.
HealthTech Week 2017 aims to:
- encourage the development of a common vision to address better healthcare for New Zealanders
and opportunities for economic growth;
- promote closer collaboration between the main stakeholders to accelerate technology
development, funding and commercial opportunities
- explore how medical technology can better enable patient-centred healthcare
- discuss barriers to market access, the importance of regulatory requirements & reimbursement pathways
- expose NZ companies and research organisations to potential investors (foreign and NZ) and new
- develop and enhance relationships between NZ start-ups, entrepreneurs and investors
We encourage you to connect with and engage in this growing community over the whole week or by attending selected events.
HealthTech Week 2017 Stakeholder Groups
HealthTech Week 2017 events offer exceptional networking opportunities with local leaders and international visitors and brings together 8 vital stakeholder groups.
2. Clinical experts
3. Healthcare Providers
5. Procurement & Regulators
7. Researchers, entrepreneurs and investor groups
8. Patient and end-user groups