- Booth Registration Starts March 1, 2014.
- Booth Selection will be available from April 1, 2014.
- Booth Registration and Booth Selection Extended Through 07.07.14 (Or when booths sell out)
- Standard Booth - Size 10’ x 10’ booth: $2,000
- Premium Booth - Size 10’ x 10’ booth: $3,000 (High Traffic Locations)
- Double Booth - Size 10’ x 20’ booth: $4,000
- Table Top: 6ft X 2 ft Table: $1,000 (SOLD OUT)
- One (1) skirted 6’ x 2’ table
- One (1) booth identification sign
- Two (2) side chairs
- Two (2) “Exhibit Hall Only” badges
- One (1) waste basket with liner
- 8’ high back walls and 3’ high side dividers.
- Every booth purchased includes (2) exhibitor staff members. (An additional $500 fee per person will be charged for additional staff)
- Standard Exhibitor Marketing:
- Print – Listing in conference brochure and trade show booklet.
- Online – Listing on public and internal websites and mention in internal newsletter articles.
- Onsite – Listing on trade show hall signage.
- Interactive – Optional participation in trade show game.
- Exhibitors are responsible for wireless and audio/visuals (computer and/or video equipment and/or connection), and storage space at additional cost.
- Exhibitors are highly encouraged to utilize the services of the GII contracted exhibitor decorator.
- Review and agree with the Member Marketplace terms and conditions.
- Payment must be made by credit card only - Visa, MasterCard or American Express only are accepted.
- Space will not be assigned without full payment.
- Written cancellations received before June 30, 2014 will be honored with a full refund, less $150 processing fee.
- No refunds will be issued after June 30, 2014.
Exhibitor services provided by GEMS include:
- Shipping Instructions
- Material Handling
- Display Labor
- Furnishing Accessories
- Cleaning Services
- Graphics and Signage
- Exhibit Transportation
Exhibitors seeking to place exhibit services orders with GEMS must first complete BOTH booth reservation and booth selection. GEMS exhibitor services are available beginning April, 1st, 2014.
Confirmed exhibitors will receive a GEMS online ordering service login from GEMSTS.
Note that orders sent to GEMS by fax or email are accessed an additional 6% processing fee. Save money by ordering services via the GEMS online service.