The new DOL rule was approved in April of this year but doesn’t begin to take effect until April of 2017. Many affected firms and individuals are well-versed in the complexities of the new rule but still have detailed questions, for example, on permitted fees and the required disclosures. Others are still familiarizing themselves with the new rule and struggling to gain an understanding.
Implementation and compliance with the new rule will take time and knowledge of how the requirements affect your business.
NOW is the time to get your questions answered!
Marcia Wagner, leading ERISA authority and author of The Advisor’s Guide to the DOL Fiduciary Rule, will present a detailed description of the new rule in this webcast, paying special attention to the:
- Impact of the rule on fee structures and compliance
- Opportunities presented by the new fiduciary rule
- Strategies for making the rule work to your advantage
Not your typical webcast:
This two-hour session is perfect for those who are still learning the new requirements as well as those who are already well-versed in them.
- Marcia will cover both the “big picture” all the way down to your specific questions.
- Hear what your peers are asking about the new rule as Marcia covers the most frequently asked questions from the investment community about the fiduciary rule.
- Ask YOUR questions, in real time, from one of the leading authorities on the topic in the country!
|Click here to learn more about The Advisor’s Guide to the DOL Fiduciary Rule|
Earn CFP Credits:
The National Underwriter Company is a CFP Board-Registered CE Sponsor. This program has been accepted for 2.00 credit hours
For more information on CE credits please contact Joyce Coots at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*In order to receive any type of credits you must watch the program individually and not as a group. The various education boards require us to provide individual tracking time for each attendee which requires separate viewing for professionals that want to earn credits.