|Forum's 50 Under 40 | 2016 Nomination Form|
In the October issue, Real Estate Forum will profile the best and brightest professionals of the next generation who are making strides in the commercial real estate industry. These are the superstars who have stood out from the pack and will likely comprise the next batch of leadership in the business.
The feature will be a major component of our annual Career Issue, which will focus on the enrichment and advancement of professionals in the commercial real estate business.
Those nominated must be age 40 or under as of September 30, 2016 and have a solid track record in the business—this can include both transaction volume as well as their contribution to their company's overall success.
Deadline is Wednesday, August 17, 2016.
To enter, please access the nomination form by clicking on the “New Registration” button to the right.
What You Need to Know
• Please note that this form will “time out” if it remains inactive for an extended period. Please either save your nomination regularly or complete it in one sitting.
• No more than 3 nominees per company. Do not submit nominees that have been selected for 50 Under 40 in 2015 or 2014.
• All nominees must be age 40 or under as of September 30, 2016 and must be employed in commercial real estate or a related industry. Nominees whose birthdates are not supplied will not be considered.
• A list of the questions included in the form can be downloaded here. Please note that this is for preparation purposes only. The final nomination must be submitted via this online portal.
• Candidates must have an outstanding track record (i.e., exceptional transaction volume, contributed to industry at large or their company’s overall success, become a “household name” in the commercial real estate business – please be as specific as possible when detailing achievements).
• All nominations must include a high-resolution color headshot (minimum 300 dpi file in .jpg or .tif format).
• All entries must be electronically submitted via this form (e-mail and fax are not acceptable). Late or incomplete entries will not be considered. All fields are required.
• We will accept submissions as long as the form remains open. Once the form is closed, we will not consider additional nominees.