The NSCAA knows there is a lot of information to be had when it comes to our annual Convention. To help navigate these waters and ensure all of our attendees have access to any information they may need, we have prepared this list of "Frequently Asked Questions" for your convenience.
- Where is the Convention located this year?
- What can I expect from the NSCAA Convention?
- What are my registration options/costs?
- When does registration open?
- I have registered for the Convention, what's next?
- What do I need to bring?
- What are the cancellation policies?
- What other activities can I do while in Los Angeles?
- Are group discounts available?
- What educational opportunities will I have at the NSCAA Convention?
- Who is presenting at the Convention?
Socials and Special Events:
- How many Socials are held at the Convention and which ones can I attend?
- What other special events are held during Convention?
- What is the Exhibit Hall?
- When is the Exhibit Hall open?
- I am interested in becoming an Exhibitor, how do I get involved?
- If I am an Exhibitor where do I ship the material I will need for my booth?
- If I am an Exhibitor when can I begin to set up my booth?
The 2017 NSCAA Convention will be held in Los Angeles, CA at the Los Angeles Convention Center.
Billed as "The World's Largest Annual Gathering of Soccer Coaches," each year the NSCAA Convention draws over 6,300 coaches from our 32,000-plus members, and more than 11,000 attendees over five days for live field demonstration and lecture sessions, networking socials, coaching diplomas and more!
- Member Rates - $329 (early registration)
- Senior Rate - $269 (early registration)
- 30 & Under Rate - $269 (early registration)
- One Day Passes - $150 per day (only available for purchase on-site)
*Please note that rates increase after 11:59 p.m. PST on December 13, 2016.
Attendees have a number of different registration options with varying costs. Please visit the About page for more information.
Once you have registered for the Convention, the next step is booking your Housing and Travel. The NSCAA provides some great discounted rates and information on all your housing and transportation needs while in Los Angeles. Visit the Housing/Travel page for more information.
Upon arriving at the Convention all attendees and exhibitors will need to pick-up their registration information in person.
Wednesday, January 11, 2017: 2:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Thursday, January 12 2017: 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Friday, January 13, 2017: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Saturday, January 14, 2017: 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Wednesday, January 11, 2017: 10:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Thursday, January 12, 2017: 9:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Friday, January 13, 2017: 8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Saturday, January 14, 2017: 9:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
The Convention is a week full of events, activities, education sessions, socials, and fieldwork sessions. Please bring clothing that will allow you to participate in all the activities you are interested in. Items such as your resume and cover letter may be useful if you are planning on attending our Now Hiring event. Also, we will be in L.A. so don't forget the sunscreen!
- All refund requests must be submitted in writing to the NSCAA, via mail, fax (816-474-7408), or E- mail (email@example.com) by February 10, 2017. Telephone requests will not be honored.
- The NSCAA is not responsible for any change/cancellation charges assessed by airlines, travel agents, hotels, or other similar vendors.
- Meal ticket purchases are non-refundable.
- There are no fees for refunds requested on or before December 13, 2016 and will be processed as requested.
- Refund requests after December 13, 2016 will be processed AFTER January 18, 2017 with a $100 processing fee.
- No refunds will be made on-site.
- No refunds will be available for memberships that are purchased during the registration process.
- No refund requests will be accepted after February 10, 2017
Visit the Discover Los Angeles website to learn more.
- Contact Andrew McGinnis for your CLUB group code and more information. Contact Dan Cooper for your STATE ASSOCIATION or other group codes and more information.
- Registrants must all come from the same organization, and all registrations (online or forms) must be submitted together, including a single form of payment.
- Group registrations will only be accepted until the pre-registration deadline (11:59 p.m. PST on December 13, 2016. Any registrations that are processed after that will not be eligible for the group rate and will be processed at the regular registration rate.
What educational opportunities will I have at the NSCAA Convention?
To see an up-to-date list of presenters that will be presenting at the 2017 Convention please visit the Presenter page
How many socials are held at the Convention and which ones can I attend?
To find out about the many Socials and Special Events that will be held at the 2017 NSCAA Convention please visit the Social Events Pagelocated under the "About" tab.
To find out about the many Meal Functions that will be held at the 2017 NSCAA Convention please visit the Meal Function Page located under the "About" tab.
The Exhibit Hall is an opportunity for vendors and exhibitors to showcase their products and services to Convention attendees. The exhibit portion of the Convention annually showcases more than 300 exhibitors covering 600,000 square feet, making it The Largest Soccer Trade Show in North America. [+] Visit the Exhibitor page for more information on the Exhibit Hall
The Exhibit Hall hours are as followed:
- Thursday, January 12, 2017: 5:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.+
- Friday, January 13, 2017: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday, January 14, 2017: 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.++
++ All booths MUST remain open until the show closes.
Fill out the the online Exhibitor Registration form if you are interested in getting involved and becoming an Exhibitor at the 2017 Convention. Once you have completed the Exhibitor Registration, Ashley Goodrich, our NSCAA Partnership Manager, will be in contact with you.
I am an Exhibitor and I am wondering where I ship the material I will be needing with me at my booth?
Please check back frequently as this information will be released soon.
Installations times are as followed:
- Tuesday, January 10, 2017: 12:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, January 11, 2017: 8:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- Thursday, January 12, 2017: 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.*
*All booths MUST be set by 12 p.m. on Thursday, January 12th to allow cleaning time, removal of crates and a show management walk-through.
Dismantle times are as followed:
- Saturday, January 14, 2017: 4:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.
The NSCAA has secured the best hotel rates within the closest proximity to the Los Angeles Convention Center. Only registered attendees will receive access to housing. You will receive the housing link in your confirmation email once you have completed your Convention registration.
**The NSCAA is not responsible for making your reservations and is not able to hold a block of rooms for your company. If you have any issues reserving your rooms, please direct all inquiries to onPeak at (855) 203-6369 or NSCAAhotels@onpeak.com.
**Please note that onPeak is the only official housing company associated with the 2017 NSCAA Convention. While other hotel resellers may contact you offering housing for your trip, they are not endorsed by or affiliated with this Convention. Beware that entering into financial agreements with non-endorsed companies can have costly consequences. In addition, we are not responsible for any hotel reservations that are booked through an outside source and accommodations may not be available onsite if your reservation is not recognized by a hotel in Los Angeles. If you choose to book your hotel reservation through an outside source this is completely at your own risk.
How do I book my ground transportation?
View the Housing Block map. Please check back frequently as there will be more information to come.