Exhibition Booth Reservation
Welcome to the SportAccord Convention (SAC) Exhibition Registration page. You can reserve your booth location easy and quickly by following a couple of simple steps. Below are some instructions and frequently asked questions to make your registration easy.
1. Select a booth for your organisation from the floor plan above. IMPORTANT: After selecting your booth you will have 30 mins to complete your registration, during this time you will NOT be able to change your location so be careful when clicking on the booths.
2. Complete the registration form (with your Legal Entity information). This will be used to create the contract. NOTE: This is just to reserve your location no payment will be made.
3. After completing the registration process you will receive a confirmation email with additional details.
4. A member of the SAC Sales team will contact you to review your reservation.
5. Once the details are confirmed a contract will be sent to you. NOTE: Online reservations will only be held for two weeks post registration
6. After signing the contract and sending it back to us (via email and via post) you will be contacted by the SAC Account Manager and Exhibition Manager to assist you with any additional items and to supply a special link and code for you to register yourself and colleagues.
What is included in your Exhibition booth?
All our booths will include the following: Delegate Accreditations, Website listing, Stand Construction, Carpet, Fascia Panel with company name, Table, Chairs, Wifi, Electricity, Waste bin, Lights, Full Graphics, and TV Screen. Also any stand over 6m2 will receive a lockable information counter. (Amount of accreditations and chairs will depend on the size of your stand)
I am an International Sports Federation do I receive a discount?
Yes, as a member of our Stakeholders you will receive a special discount that has been communicated with your organisation. This discount will be applied at the time the contract is sent.
Why are there no locations for Bespoke stands?
You are able to build Bespoke stands in all locations. As you will be responsible for any cost assigned with building a Bespoke stand. We do have an Official Contractor if you choose this option.
If the available stands do not respond to your needs (i.e. size is too small), or if you need to add more options to your contract, please contact the SportAccord Convention Sales Team at email@example.com
Example of a 9m2 Booth:
Example of the NEW 3m2 POP-UP Booth: