|Best Bosses in the Business|
True leaders manifest themselves not only through performance but also by the way their employees feel about them. As part of our upcoming Leadership Issue, Real Estate Forum is giving CRE professionals a chance to tell us what they think about their leaders.
All successful leaders share similar qualities: ambition, financial prowess, people skills, etc. But we’re also looking for individuals who are not only accomplished, but are likable, inspirational, innovative and who lead by example. These are the leaders who truly rise above the C-suite sea and have skilled professionals clamoring to work for, and with, them.
We will profile the winning bosses in each category in the June 2016 Leadership issue of Real Estate Forum. The #1 choice for CRE's Best Boss, to be determined via a confidential reader poll held at the end of May, will grace the cover of our 2016 Leadership Issue.
Think your leader has what it takes? Tell us by Tuesday, May 24.
The steps are simple:
- Click through to the nomination form via the button to the right.
- You'll be asked to fill out a couple of questions and then enter your nomination in up to 10 categories (out of 15).
- Each category must have its own entry (no more than 750 words) in order to be considered.
- If a company's leadership is split between two executives, you may nominate them as a team.
- Each nominee will be automatically entered into the running for “CRE’s Best Boss.” (To be determined by our readers via a confidential vote at the end of May.)
- Upload a high-resolution headshot of the nominee.
For more information about the nomination, including a full list of categories and their definitions, click on the "Application Process" tab on this site. A copy of the full entry form is also available for download here. It should be used for preparation purposes only.
All entries must be electronically submitted via this form. Late or incomplete entries will not be considered.
Deadline for nominations is Tuesday, May 24.
*Please contact Sule Aygoren with any questions about eligibility at (212) 457-9659.