Now in its tenth year, Corporate Counsel’s Annual Hedge Fund General Counsel and Compliance Officer Summit provides cutting-edge insights into the latest legal, regulatory and compliance opportunities and challenges faced by hedge fund managers and investors.
|What’s New in 2016?|
- How to Effectively Use Compliance Consulting Firms
- CFTC/NFA Exams and Regulatory Issues for Dually Registered Firms
- Full Disclosure: Understanding How to Adequately Communicate with Investors to Avoid Enforcement Actions
- Steps for Winding down a Fund: Determining When it’s Time and What to Do
- Recent Trends in Hedge Fund Litigation
- Legal Ethics for Hedge Fund Counsel during and After a Crisis
- Case Study: Claymore Holdings, LLC v. Credit Suisse AG, et al.