EXHIBITS 2017 will bring together more than 130 companies showcasing their products/services to over 2,000 RDH’s, other dental professionals/members of the dental team, and students. We plan on building upon the success of our current exhibit programs by bringing a new overall experience in the exhibit hall and efficiencies in our management process. To assist us in achieving this, ADHA has partnered with Corcoran Expositions, Inc., to move us to a best-in-class program, effective immediately. David Gerhardt, our dedicated Exhibits Manager at Corcoran, is looking forward to working with our ADHA exhibitors and will be in contact with each of you shortly to introduce himself and to learn more about you and your organization. David will be your contact on all matters related to your exhibit including booth selection and management, Freeman liaison, and payment invoicing. David is based in Chicago and can be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (312) 265-9664. Apply for a booth today.
Did you know ADHA's 94th Annual Conference was recently named the number 2 dental trade show to attend by the ‘Dental Geek’ because it empowers, develops, and supports dental hygienists to surge the profession forward? Learn more.
ADHA combines education for the entire dental team, exhibits and business into an exciting event! All events will be held at the Prime Osborn Convention Center.
- Continuing Education: June 15-17
- Exhibits: June 16-17
- Key opinion leaders who publish product information in journals and magazines
- Key users and recommenders of dental products
- Hundreds of students to educate on your product/service
- Top 5 Reasons to Exhibit:
- It’s one of the most cost effective dental related exhibitions in 2017!
- ADHA's Annual Conference was ranked the second best dental hygiene meeting to attend by “The Dental Geek”…Be a part of the largest national meeting dedicated to Supporting, Developing and Empowering Dental Hygienists.
- Ensure your products are in front of the leaders in the dental hygiene profession.
- Dental Hygiene is the largest growing oral healthcare profession with currently over 189,000 practicing hygienists in the country.
- Associate your company and product as a supporter of this significant milestone for dental hygiene!
What Exhibitors are saying about ADHA’s Annual Conference:
"My experience as an exhibitor at the ADHA CLL Annual Session is invaluable to meet and make significant relationships with the preventive leaders from all over our country! "
"The ADHA event was an excellent show to meet potential customers as well as networking with educators who would be useful in promoting our line."
"This was our first time exhibiting at ADHA- CLL. We were very pleased with the traffic we received as well as the energy that was palpable throughout the show."
"We had a blast at the ADHA Annual Session! Not only did we have the opportunity to connect with countless dental professionals to spread awareness about our product, it was a lot of fun too!"