Philanthropy New Zealand is pleased to announce that registration for the 2017 Summit are now open. The Conference is being held 10 – 12 May in Wellington, New Zealand. We are excited to bring a huge two day programme to you!
The summit will bring you inspiring keynote presentations, thought-provoking presentations and plenty of workshops on a range of great topics. We also encourage you to take part in the summit social programme as an opportunity to mix and mingle with your fellow attendees from around the country and abroad.
|Member||$ 1,495 + GST|
|Non-member||$ 1,950 + GST|
|Government||$ 1,900 + GST|
|Community Member||$ 1,400 + GST|
|Community Non-member||$ 1,750 + GST|
- Trustees and staff from philanthropic trusts and foundations
- Individual Philanthropists
- Community Organisations
- Inspiring and thought provoking keynotes
- The opportunity to network with like-minded people
- Attend breakout sessions on a broad range of topics to inform and encourage you in your work
- Hear from and meet with experts in the field of philanthropy
- It's fun!
Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or 04 499 4090 if you have any questions or require any assistance.
The Philanthropy Summit 2017 is an opportunity for people working in the philanthropic and not for profit sectors to share their knowledge and experience, and to learn about best practice in a collegial environment. It is therefore not appropriate for attendees to solicit funding support.
We ask that all attendees respect this “no solicitation” policy to ensure that everyone gets maximum benefit and enjoyment from the Summit.
- Cancellations received before 31 December 2016 will be refunded the registration fee minus a $50 administration fee.
- Cancellations received during the period of 1 – 31 January 2017 inclusive, will receive a refund of 75% of the registration fee.
- Cancellations received during the period of 1 - 28 February 2017 inclusive, will receive a refund of 50% of your registration fee.
- Cancellations received during the period of 1 March and 2 April 2017 inclusive, will receive a refund of 25% of your registration fee.
- If you cancel after 5.00pm Monday 3 April 2017 we regret that we will be unable to refund you, however you will still be able to receive conference materials made available to delegates online.
Please note that this policy does not apply to the registration fees for paid events associated with the Summit. Please see the full terms and conditions for this information.