MasterCard Global Risk Management Summit
Johannesburg: February 15 - 18, 2011
The MasterCard Global Risk Management Conference Series offers a thought-provoking and informative forum to learn about the latest tools and techniques for minimizing fraud risk and maximizing profitability. Industry experts from around the world focus on the global issues that all stakeholders are currently facing as well as those issues occurring in the local markets. Don't miss the opportunity to join MasterCard and your industry colleagues to enhance your knowledge about the latest strategies and methods to counter fraud threats.
Learn More »
- Aggressive Marketing Practices: Identifying Areas of Increased Scrutiny in the Payment System
- Effective Fraud Reduction Strategies Through Better Analytics and Real-time Scoring
- The Evolving Fraud Landscape: A Customer Panel Analyzing Fraud Trends and Successful Mitigation Strategies
- Leveraging the EMV Investment
- Account Data Compromise - Case Study and an "End to End" approach
Who should attend?
The MasterCard Global Risk Management Summit is appropriate for financial services and fraud security professionals including: