Tena koutou, tena koutou, tena koutou katoa .
On behalf of local General Physicians and the dedicated Conference Organising Committee, I am proud and excited to welcome and invite you to attend “Mad About Marlborough”, the 2016 NZ meeting for The Internal Medicine Society of Australia and New Zealand.
In Marlborough, we are passionate about excellence in the practice of General Medicine, and we are passionate about our region, one of the most beautiful in New Zealand and gateway to the spectacular South Island.
In this meeting, we aim to use expert and interesting speakers to:
- Update you on best practise in Common Clinical Conditions
- Offer you opportunities to review how Subspecialties can practise Rurally
- Interest you in topics of Recreation Medicine
- Tackle the challenges of Functional Illness
- Review the latest Papers from your Peers
In addition, we have created ample opportunity for you to:
- Network with colleagues in a beautiful environment
- Dine out at two exciting venues, with the conference dinner at the Omaka Aviation Heritage Centre already an anticipated highlight of the meeting
- Experience all Marlborough has to offer- sun, cycling, sailing, wine and more
- Consider extending your trip to a stunning holiday around the South Island
We extend our invitation to this exclusive meeting for those who practise in the field of Internal Medicine to Trainees and Fellows from both sides of the Tasman and beyond.
We look forward to seeing you in Blenheim in March 2016.